- RoomsDining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Recreation Room
- Master BathPrivate Primary, Main Floor 1/2 Bath, Upper Level Full Bath
- AppliancesAir- To- Air Exchanger, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Humidifier, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- DiningEat In Kitchen, Informal Dining Room
- BasementDaylight/ Lookout Windows, Drain Tiled, Finished, Concrete
- A/CCentral Air
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplaceElectric, Family Room, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Half Baths1
- GeneralPole Building, Workshop, Stable(s), Storage Shed
- ParkingAttached Garage, Asphalt, Garage Door Opener, Tuckunder Garage
- RoofingAge 8 Years or Less, Asphalt, Pitched
- GeneralMore Than 2 Stories
- Road/AccessCity Street, Paved Streets
- HOA AmenitiesFire Sprinkler System, Other, Maintenance Structure, Hazard Insurance, Lawn Care, Maintenance Grounds, Professional Mgmt, Snow Removal, $233 Monthly
- Utilities100 Amp Service
- WaterCity Water/ Connected
- SewerCity Sewer/ Connected
- Sourcenorthstar, northstar
- DistrictElk River Public School District
Quick Close! Welcome to M/I Homes and this beautiful, professionally designed, Hudson townhome! The family room draws you in with its sleek electric fireplace and large windows, allowing plenty of natural light to enter. If you prefer relaxing outdoors, there is a nearby balcony off the dining room. Also on this level is a convenient powder room.
The kitchen, with its extended island, gives you plenty of space to prepare your gourmet meals or host a potluck and spread out all the dishes in one convenient place. The quartz countertops and striking backsplash coordinate with the cabinetry to offer the perfect combination of beauty and practicality.
You will appreciate this amazing location with easy access to Hwy 101 and interstate 94. All with the convenience of association-maintained living!
Date Added: 10/7/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 1/7/23 at 10:16 pm
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App